Reusable Produce Bags
Unbleached Cotton Bags
Bags can be washed by hand or in the washing machine in a laundry bag. As these are 100% cotton they will shrink slightly but pull back into shape before drying and they will stretch out again when being used. Please do not tumble dry!
Recycled Mesh Produce Bags
Bags can be rinsed by hand or in the washing machine in a laundry bag. Easy and quick to dry. Please never tumble dry these bags!
Expanding Travel Drink Bottles
We've put together a great list of hints to keep all kinds of drink bottles fresh and hygienic. These are gathered from hikers, campers and outdoor adventurers!
(Before using any bottle, always thoroughly wash with soapy water, rinse and dry before the first use).
- Drying and storing bottles - When washing, drying and storing your bottle, it is recommended to let it sit without the cap on (you can even hang the cap on the clip), Make sure the bottle is thoroughly dried between uses.
- Hot Water & Baking Soda - approx. 1/4 cup baking soda with 1 cup water. Shake together in bottle and leave overnight. Shake again in the morning, then wash with soapy water and rinse.
- Ice, salt & lemon - add some ice cubes, himalayan salt & slices of lemon to bottle. Shake bottle then leave to sit overnight. In the morning wash with soapy water and rinse.
- Denture Cleaning Tablets - Great for freshening drink bottles. Fill a sink with water and put in drink bottles and add a few tablets. Leave overnight to soak, then in the morning wash with soapy water and rinse.
- Hot vinegar - pour approx. 1/2 cup vinegar & hot water into bottle, shake for 1 minute and leave overnight. In the morning, wash with soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Vanilla Essence - add a few drops of vanilla essence to the bottle and coat the inside. Leave to sit overnight, then wash in soapy water and rinse.
- To clean cap - gently take the back of a spoon or any smooth object and run around the inside edge of cap. Gently remove silicone ring for cleaning.
- Cleaning Brush - Using a natural fibre long handled bottle brush is particularly helpful to get into corners.
Bamboo Cotton Make-Up Remover Pads
- Please wash separately before first use.
- Pads can be hand or machine washed in the mesh laundry bag provided. If using waterproof make-up or mascara, it is a good idea to soak in a gentle detergent or even apple cider vinegar to loosen the make-up from pads. (We keep a mason jar in the laundry for this purpose and soak used pads until ready to wash).
- Please do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- If possible, dry in the fresh air!
Reusable Stretch Lids
- Please wash before first use.
- Lids can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. When finished, shake off any excess water and dry over a cup or glass or even hang out on the washing line!
- Stretch lids are cold and heat safe so can be used in the microwave too! To heat a bowl of food, lift one corner to vent before putting in microwave
- Stretch lids are very strong and sturdy but do not use near or stretch over sharp objects or corners.
- Enjoy the feeling of not using plastic wrap anymore :)
Reusable Silicone Food Bags
- Please wash before first use.
- Silicone Food Bags can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher upside down. When finished, shake off any excess water and dry over a cup or glass or even hang out on the washing line! We find it easiest to turn the bags inside out, wash in soap water, rinse and then dry as above.
- Silicone Food Bags are cold and heat safe so can be used in the microwave too! To thaw frozen items, either sit them in a bowl of hot water or defrost in the microwave after taking off the closure bar.
- Silicone food bags are very strong and sturdy but do not use with sharp objects.
- Enjoy the feeling of not using single use ziploc bags anymore :)
Reusable Handmade 3 layer Cloth Face Masks
- It is preferable to hand wash masks in hot water and a mild detergent. Gently pull back to shape and hang to dry. Masks may also be washed in the washing machine (in a washing bag). The washing bag prevents the masks from being tumbled around in the machine and if you are washing more than one at a time, keeps them all together.
- It is recommended to wash dark colour masks separately for the first few washes in case any colour bleeds and therefore colours other fabrics.
- Please do not put masks in the tumble dryer.
- If required, masks may be ironed on a medium setting.
Wool Clothes Dryer Balls
Recharging your Wool Clothes Dryer Balls :
About every 100-150 loads you can revitalise your wool dryer balls in a couple of ways.
One of the easiest ways to recharge wool dryer balls is by exposing them to direct sunlight. Simply place the dryer balls outside on a sunny day and let them soak up the sun’s rays for a few hours. The sunlight will help refresh the wool fibres, eliminate any odours, and restore their effectiveness. This method is natural, free, and doesn’t require any additional products.
Machine Washing/Drying :
Place the wool dryer balls into a sock or pillowcase. Wash in laundry tub or in the washing machine on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Place outside in the sun or in the clothes dryer to dry. The Dryer Balls will be fresh and bouncy again.
Each pack includes 4 (2 grey, 2 white) or 8 (4 grey, 4 white) wool dryer balls in an organic cotton reusable produce bag.